Meet Dr. Monty Trimble
Monty V. Trimble, MD, is Board Certified in Otolaryngology and provides comprehensive Ear Nose & Throat specialty care to pediatric and adult patients in the Dallas -Fort Worth metropolitan area.
Dr. Trimble has a special interest in treating all aspects of sinus disease. By staying on the forefront of sinus surgery innovation and technology, Dr. Trimble now offers minimally invasive approaches and techniques to treat sinus disease that are more cost effective and result in better outcomes, fewer complications, and faster recovery times.
Dr. Trimble is one of the most experienced in-office Balloon Sinuplasty® surgeons in the nation and has performed over 500 in-office balloon procedures since it was made available in 2011 to treat chronic sinusitis
Dr. Trimble received his undergraduate degree in biochemistry from Texas A&M University where he graduated magna cum laude. He received his medical degree from the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio and completed his residency training in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery at the University of Missouri Hospital and Clinics
“We strive to treat each patient as an individual. While patients do have medical problems that all receive the same diagnosis, the treatment they receive must be tailored to their individual needs.” - Dr. Trimble
- Residency, Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, 1998-2002 University of Missouri Hospital and Clinics, Columbia, MO
- Internship, General Surgery, 1997-1998 University of Missouri Hospital and Clinics, Columbia, MO
- Doctor of Medicine, 1997 University of Texas Health Science Center of San Antonio, San Antonio, TX
- Professional School 1991-1993 University of Houston College of Optometry, Houston, TX
- Bachelor of Science, Biochemistry, Magna cum Laude, 1991 Texas A&M University, College Station, TX
- “Top Doc” in Otolaryngology, Fort Worth Magazine, 2012
- “Top Doc” in Otolaryngology, Fort Worth Magazine, 2011
- Texas Top Doctors in Otolaryngology, 2009
- “Top Doc” in Otolaryngology, Fort Worth Magazine, 2008
- “Top Doc” in Otolaryngology, Fort Worth Magazine, 2004
- America’s Top Physician in Otolaryngology, America’s Top Physicians Magazine, 2004
- Alpha Omega Alpha National Medical Honor Society
- American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- American Medical Association
- Tarrant County Medical Society
The mission of the American Board of Otolaryngology (ABO) is to assure the public that, via its process of certification and lifelong maintenance of certification, its diplomates have met the ABO professional standards of training and knowledge in otolaryngology – head and neck surgery.
Latest on In-Office Treatments for Sinusitis Seminar, North Texas Nurse Practitioner Society, 06/27/2013
Sinus and Allergy Relief Seminar, USMD Hospital of Fort Worth, 05/10/2012
What our patients are saying...
"I was very comfortable with your friendly staff and the doctors were amazing. The wait was almost non existent which makes for a great first impression. Awesome experience."
- Linda S.
"My recovery was not long and in subsequent visits, I was released in three months. I am happy to report I have not had a sinus infection since December 2012. I am glad I had this procedure and the positive change it made. I commend Dr. Trimble and his staff in the office for their care and support."
- Barbara F.
"Great place. All of the staff are friendly and courteous. Dr. Trimble was great and takes the time to give you that little bit extra. He doesn't just run in look at you and run out. Glad that I found this office. Thank you everyone at Dallas Breathe Free."
- Jason H.
"Very professional and courteous. Dr. Trimble was very thorough and explained what needed to happen. Great experience from start to finish!"
- Kay R.
"The doctor was wonderful. He listened and what he prescribed has worked just as he told me it would. This doctor was recommended to me and now I truly understand why."
- Alex W.
Please Note: Every patient is unique, and your results may vary.